Shimla, July 29:
“CII Himachal Pradesh welcomes the decision of restoring the old scheme of subsidy on agriculture/ horticulture pesticide by the State Government. CII Himachal Pradesh was advocating for scrapping the new mechanism of subsidy through reimbursement as it was a big failure” said Mr Subodh Gupta, Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh.
“Restoration of old scheme of procuring and providing subsidized pesticide by Government of Himachal Pradesh through horticulture department at the farmer’s doorstep will immensely help the agriculture and horticulture community of the state specifically the Apple growers as these pesticides are very crucial in controlling diseases in apple and other stone fruits orchards” said Mr Rakesh Ahuja, Convenor – Panel on Horticulture and Tourism, CII Himachal Pradesh. Mr Ahuja further added that with the persistent efforts of CII this decision is a welcome move by the state Government.
“Apple growers of the state are already under stress due price rise in packaging Material as Central Government has increased GST on these packaging material from 12- 18 % which is adversely impacting the apple growers of the state and CII has already taken this matter with State and Central Government and has requested GST Council to revisit this decision” said Mr Gagan Kapoor, Vice Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
- Panjab University, Chandigarh conducted the entrance test PUTHAT -2023 for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses
- Employees to hold demonstration in support of their demands
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news