Shimla, July 29:
“CII Himachal Pradesh welcomes the decision of restoring the old scheme of subsidy on agriculture/ horticulture pesticide by the State Government. CII Himachal Pradesh was advocating for scrapping the new mechanism of subsidy through reimbursement as it was a big failure” said Mr Subodh Gupta, Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh.
“Restoration of old scheme of procuring and providing subsidized pesticide by Government of Himachal Pradesh through horticulture department at the farmer’s doorstep will immensely help the agriculture and horticulture community of the state specifically the Apple growers as these pesticides are very crucial in controlling diseases in apple and other stone fruits orchards” said Mr Rakesh Ahuja, Convenor – Panel on Horticulture and Tourism, CII Himachal Pradesh. Mr Ahuja further added that with the persistent efforts of CII this decision is a welcome move by the state Government.
“Apple growers of the state are already under stress due price rise in packaging Material as Central Government has increased GST on these packaging material from 12- 18 % which is adversely impacting the apple growers of the state and CII has already taken this matter with State and Central Government and has requested GST Council to revisit this decision” said Mr Gagan Kapoor, Vice Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh.
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh Administration
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami Maharaj
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh
- Admission to MD/MS Courses (Session-2023) in GMCH-32 Chandigarh
- Chandigarh-based MSE top sellers on Government e-Marketplace
- Yoga day celebrated in Swami Devi Dyal College
- PSPCL meets its all-time highest demand of 14960 MW on June 21: Harbhajan Singh ETO
- MCC Constitutes flood control team during raining season
- UT Employees protest in support of demands
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event