NIO Desk, July 31
The Indian Coast Guard performed an underwater flag demo on Friday, in anticipation of 75th Independence Day.
The Indian Coast Guard posted a video of the flag being unfurled underwater on its Twitter account, writing, “As part of 75th years of India’s independence celebration, @IndiaCoastGuard performed an underwater flag Demo at Sea. This initiative is to invoke the feeling of patriotism in the hearts of the people”
This exercise was carried out by the Indian Coast Guard as a part of the “Har Ghar Tiranga” Campaign. The Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi began the campaign on July 22, 2022, to encourage people to hoist the Tricolor in their residences and places of business in honour of India’s 75th Independence Day.
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh Administration
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami Maharaj
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh
- Admission to MD/MS Courses (Session-2023) in GMCH-32 Chandigarh
- Chandigarh-based MSE top sellers on Government e-Marketplace
- Yoga day celebrated in Swami Devi Dyal College
- PSPCL meets its all-time highest demand of 14960 MW on June 21: Harbhajan Singh ETO
- MCC Constitutes flood control team during raining season
- UT Employees protest in support of demands
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event