Panchkula, July 31
Three persons died in an accident that took place in the Panchkula district last night.
in the first unfortunate accident, a truck hit the motorcycle from behind when the truck driver suddenly applied brakes, after it turned towards the road separating Sector 12 A and 14.
In the accident, two people were killed and one was injured. They were rushed to Sector 6 Civil Hospital where the doctors declared two of them bought dead.
The deceased have been identified between the age of 30 and 32 and their bodies have been kept in the mortuary of the Civil hospital. The third, injured person was undergoing treatment at the hospital.
People gathered after the accident at the spot and informed the police, and the truck driver fled the spot. A case has been registered at Sector 14 Police station.
In second accident, a 35 year old man was killed last night on the Panchkula-Yamunanagar National Highway.
The deceased was identified as the resident of Kot. The police have registered the case. According to the complaint registered, he was returning home in the evening when a rashly driven car hit his two wheeler.
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh Administration
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami Maharaj
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh
- Admission to MD/MS Courses (Session-2023) in GMCH-32 Chandigarh
- Chandigarh-based MSE top sellers on Government e-Marketplace
- Yoga day celebrated in Swami Devi Dyal College
- PSPCL meets its all-time highest demand of 14960 MW on June 21: Harbhajan Singh ETO
- MCC Constitutes flood control team during raining season
- UT Employees protest in support of demands
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event