Chandigarh/SAS Nagar, October 26:
Punjab Government is striving hard to promote industry in the state for generating more employment opportunities for the youth of the state, said Housing & Urban Development and Information & Public Relations Minister Mr Aman Arora, who laid a foundation stone of Udyog Seva Kendra at Dera Bassi Today.
Mr. Aman Arora, while addressing the members of Dera Bassi Industries Association, said that the industrialists of this region will get great benefits with this Udyog Seva Kendra. He said that Chief Minister S. Bhagwant Mann was pushing to promote Ease of Doing Business and establishing new industry in the state, which is the backbone of the economy as in the progress of any country or state, industry plays a major role.
He said that he has been hearing about the difficulties faced by the Dera Bassi industrialists. The industry of this area was neglected by the previous governments. Now, the state government was not leaving any stone left unturned in providing the required facilities to the industry.
He informed that the Housing and Urban Development department has delegated powers for approval of Building Plans and grant of Completion Certificate of standalone industries including compounding of standalone industries, outside MC Limit, to Director of Factories so that the industrialist need not to apply at two separate departments for getting the Building Plans of their factories approved.
- Photo: Governor lays foundation stone for composting plant
- Big bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half times
- Gandhi Jayanti celebrated in Model Jail, Chandigarh on the directions of Raj Kumar Singh, IPS
- Satya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired Association
- Cleanliness drive organised by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab University