Chandigarh/SAS Nagar, October 26:
Punjab Government is striving hard to promote industry in the state for generating more employment opportunities for the youth of the state, said Housing & Urban Development and Information & Public Relations Minister Mr Aman Arora, who laid a foundation stone of Udyog Seva Kendra at Dera Bassi Today.
Mr. Aman Arora, while addressing the members of Dera Bassi Industries Association, said that the industrialists of this region will get great benefits with this Udyog Seva Kendra. He said that Chief Minister S. Bhagwant Mann was pushing to promote Ease of Doing Business and establishing new industry in the state, which is the backbone of the economy as in the progress of any country or state, industry plays a major role.
He said that he has been hearing about the difficulties faced by the Dera Bassi industrialists. The industry of this area was neglected by the previous governments. Now, the state government was not leaving any stone left unturned in providing the required facilities to the industry.
He informed that the Housing and Urban Development department has delegated powers for approval of Building Plans and grant of Completion Certificate of standalone industries including compounding of standalone industries, outside MC Limit, to Director of Factories so that the industrialist need not to apply at two separate departments for getting the Building Plans of their factories approved.
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award