Service fortnight started by organizing blood donation camps
Chandigarh 17 September.
On the occasion of the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, many service works were started by Chandigarh BJP. Modi ji’s birthday fortnight will be celebrated as Seva Pakhwada from 17 September to 2 October.
Giving the above information, state spokesperson Kailash Chand Jain said that on the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, many programs were organized by BJP workers, out of which three districts organized blood donation camps today. Chandigarh Pradesh BJP organized blood donation camps in the community center of Sector 46, 27 and 8, marking the beginning of Seva Pakhwada. Blood Donation Camp in Community Center Sector 46 was organized by Syama Prasad Mukherjee District. In which all the office bearers and mandal presidents and workers along with district president Naresh Panchal took part. During the blood donation camp, State President Arun Sood and state general secretary organization Manthri shrinivas registered their presence as the chief guest and encouraged the workers.
The blood donation camp was organized by the district Rani Jhansi at the community center of Sector 27. In which all the office bearers and mandal presidents and workers along with district president Jatindra Malhotra took part. During the blood donation camp, State President Arun Sood and State Vice President Devendra Singh Babla registered their presence as chief guests and encouraged the workers.
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award