Chandigarh/Sri Chamkaur Sahib, September 20:
Punjab Social Justice and Empowerment, Social Security, Women and Child Development Minister Dr. Baljit Kaur today presided the Maulana Azad National Conference as a chief guest. The cabinet minister was also given formal salute by a troop of Punjab Police.
The National Conference was organized by the National Alapsankhayak Morcha Punjab where Cabinet Minister Dr. Baljit Kaur lend a sensitive ear to the problems related to the minority class and discussed various topics. On this occasion, MLA Chamkaur Sahib Dr. Charanjit Singh was also present.
During the event, Cabinet Minister Dr. Baljit Kaur and MLA Dr. Charanjit Singh assured the representatives that the issues highlighted by them will be resolved. They said that all the matters will be brought to the attention of Chief Minister Punjab Bhagwant Mann.
Dr. Baljit Kaur, while addressing the participants, said that the Punjab government, under the leadership of CM Bhagwant Mann, has been making efforts to provide benefits of the welfare schemes to the people. She added that special emphasis was being given to provide employment to the unemployed in the health and education sectors.
She said that the Punjab government was taking decisions to empower every section of Punjab socially and economically so that the living standards of the needy people can be raised.
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award