CBSE declares 12th results 2022; check here, girls perform better than boys

Results declared, Panjab University, Chandigarh

Chandigarh, July 22

Results declared, Panjab University, Chandigarh

Live updates on the 2022 CBSE results: The Class 12th final and term 2 results have been made public by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on their official websites,

The website now allow students to download their scorecards by entering their board exam roll number, birthdate, and school code.

The overall Class 12 pass percentage for this year is 92.71 percent.

Below is also the region-wise pass percentage in CBSE Class 12 results which is:

 Trivandrum: 98.83,

Bengaluru: 98.16,

Chennai: 97.79,

 Delhi East: 96.29,

 Delhi West: 96.29,

Ajmer: 96.01,

Chandigarh: 95.98,

Panchkula: 94.08 ,

CBSE in its result document said only 30% weightage has been given to term 1 papers for theory papers, whereas the remaining 70% comes from term 2. For practical papers, a 50-50 formula has been followed.

astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New