Chandigarh, June 13
Health Department , U.T , Chandigarh has issued an ADVISORY In view of increasing number of COVID-19 cases in many States and UTS including Chandigarh ,
As per the advisory issued by Health Department,
All the residents are hereby advised to strictly adhere to COVID Appropriate Behavior ( CAB ) at all public places .
Must follow these Do’s & Don’ts:
- Always wear mask in public places to cover your mouth and nose.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief / tissue while sneezing and coughing .
- Throw used tissues into closed bins immediately after use.
- Avoid close contact settings , crowds and closed spaces
- Must maintain social distance (minimum one meter) in public places.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol based hand rub . Wash hands even if they are visually clean.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
- See a doctor if you feel unwell ( fever , difficulty in breathing and cough ). While visiting doctor wear mask to cover your mouth & nose .
- If you have these signs / symptoms please call COVID helpline numbers :- 1075 or 9779558282
- All residents are hereby advised to get the booster dose of COVID vaccine and get their children vaccinated too.
- Avoid close contact with anyone, if you’re experiencing cough and fever.
- Avoid touching your eyes , nose and mouth with your hands .
- Do not spit in public places.