Himachal Pradesh, 22, July, 2022
CII Himachal Pradesh organised 3rd edition of CII Himachal Pradesh Power Conclave with the theme of Making Himachal Pradesh Power capital of India on 22 July 2022 on a Virtual Platform.
“Hydropower is considered the’ green and clean’ source of power generation, therefore keeping in view the vast hydropower potential of the Himachal Pradesh, CII advocates for harnessing this untapped power potential and power conclave is the initiative of the confederation in the same direction to promote this sector and bring together all the stakeholders to churn way forward”, said Mr Subodh Gupta, Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh
Mr Harikesh Meena, Director, Energy, Government of Himachal Pradesh while addressing the hydropower power producers of the state shared that State Government has come out with special amnesty scheme for power producers of the state and department of energy is further committed to work closely with power producers to help them and solve their problems.
“Power developers of the state are facing many issues on ease of doing business front such as delay in getting FCA clearance, land & revenue related issue and poor infrastructure which are causing delays in commissioning of the projects and CII believes that state government must resolve the issue of power sector so that new investments in this sector could be invited and old projects could also function as per their actual capacity and this will help state in getting revenue and also create employment for the local youth”, said Mr Gagan Kapoor, Vice Chairman, CII Himachal Pradesh
More than 120 power producers of the state participated in the conclave.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news