Minister to bear all treatment expenses
Chandigarh, October 16:
Punjab Cabinet Minister Dr. Baljit Kaur today visited the Government Medical Hospital Sector-32 here to enquire about the well being of the boy and girl, who were injured by the escort vehicle. While the girl has been discharged, the boy got injured on his leg and is being operated. The Minister said that she met the family members of the boy who is out of danger now. “I have asked the family members that I will bear the entire cost of the treatment”, she said.
The Cabinet Minister said, five of her security personnel were present at the hospital after the accident to take care of the boy and girl and they will stay in the hospital until the treatment of boy is complete.
She informed that on her request, the injured were taken to the hospital by her security personnel, who were travelling in the escort vehicle as the ambulance was taking time to reach.
“I am deeply saddened by the incident”, she categorically said.
- Photo: Governor lays foundation stone for composting plant
- Big bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half times
- Gandhi Jayanti celebrated in Model Jail, Chandigarh on the directions of Raj Kumar Singh, IPS
- Satya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired Association
- Cleanliness drive organised by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab University