Chandigarh, July 21:
Punjab Housing and Urban Development Minister Mr. Aman Arora asked the officials of Real Estate Regulatory Authority to ensure quick property dispute redressal mechanism, while reiterating the firm commitment of Chief Minister S Bhagwant Mann led Punjab Government to provide clean & transparent governance to the people of state.
Presiding over a meeting here at the office of the Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA), Punjab, the Cabinet Minister said that RERA should strive more vigorously to achieve the main objective of the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 to bring transparency in sale of properties to protect the interests of buyers.
While noticing that a database of all registered real estate projects and agents was available on the Authority’s website, the Cabinet Minister asked the RERA to ensure compliance of the obligations cast upon promoters, allottees and real estate agents.
Mr. Navreet Singh Kang, chairperson of RERA Punjab, apprised the cabinet minister that as many as 1162 projects had been registered with RERA upto July 11, 2022 and all the registered projects were required to submit quarterly updates & annual statement of accounts on the Authority’s website.
At the same time, 2706 real estate agents had registered themselves with RERA and all of them were granted RERA registration numbers. The complete process of receiving applications and issuance of RERA registration number was being executed in online mode, revealed Mr. Kang. He further informed the minister that all registered agents were required to prominently display registration numbers in all their advertisement material.
Mr. Aman Arora was briefed that 2548 complaints had been addressed upto July 11, 2022. All applications were being processed online by the Authority and the applicants can also check the status of their applications. Public can check the details of all approved projects on the Authority website i.e. rera.punjab.gov.in
Member RERA, Punjab Mr. Ajay Pal Singh, Adjudicating Officer Mr. Balbir Singh, Secretary RERA Mr C.S. Mann and other senior officials of the RERA were also present in the meeting.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news