Heart attacks increasing in younger population due to unhealthy lifestyle: Dr HK Bali
– People must not ignore chest pain, other symptoms for early diagnosis of the heart-related diseases: Dr Bali
PANCHKULA, September 19
“Heart attacks are increasing rapidly among the younger people due to unhealthy lifestyle which includes unhealthy diet, reduced or absent physical activities, or increasing level of stress”, Dr HK Bali, chairman, Cardiac Sciences, Paras Hospital Panchkula, said while addressing the people during the ‘Health Talk’ on Monday.
Over 25 people from the management team of Venus Remedies, Panchkula, attended the awareness session.
Dr Bali added, “The cardiac related issues can be avoided or prevented with change in lifestyle. People must reduce the usage of mobile phones, take a healthy diet, take small breaks, must do 30 minutes of exercise in morning and evening, speak to near and dear ones, and share happiness and grief.”
Dr Bali added that these days advanced technology is being used to treat the patients that help in faster recovery and lower fatality rate. “Primary angioplasty, by which a blocked artery is opened up, is the gold standard of treatment for heart attacks and if blocked artery is opened up in 90 minutes, the heart attack can be completely aborted”, Dr Bali said, adding that people must not ignore ‘chest pain’ and should undergo regular medical tests for early diagnosis of the diseases.
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award