Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi attended the State Funeral of former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe at the Nippon Budokan, Tokyo. Representatives from over 100 countries, including more than 20 Heads of State / Government participated in the State Funeral.
Prime Minister honoured the memory of former PM Abe, who he considered a dear friend and a great champion of India-Japan partnership.
Following the State Funeral, Prime Minister had a private meeting with Mrs. Akie Abe, spouse of Late PM Abe, at the Akasaka Palace. Prime Minister Modi conveyed his heartfelt condolences to Mrs. Abe. He recalled his fond friendship and the significant contribution made by former PM Abe in taking India-Japan relationship to new heights. Prime Minister also had a brief interaction thereafter with Prime Minister Kishida to reiterate his condolences.
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award