Validity of new sanctions for Baler Racks will be for 21 days
Punjab Government has taken many new initiatives to help the farmers for the paddy straw management in the state. Under this series, the Punjab government has decided to extend the period of sanctions issued to farmers for purchase of stubble management and direct sowing wheat machinery on subsidy till November 20. In a statement issued here today, Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Kuldeep Singh Dhaliwal informed that the approval period of the machines which are expiring on November 7, 2022, has been extended till November 20, 2022.
Along with this, the Minister of Agriculture disclosed that the new sanctions to purchase baler Rakes machines would be for 21 days. He said that these decisions were being taken by the government for the purpose of providing maximum help to the farmers for paddy straw management and direct sowing of wheat.
The Agriculture Minister has also appealed to the farmers to save the environment from pollution by maximum utilisation of these schemes of the government.
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra