Bathinda, July 30-
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRS-PTU), Bathinda’s University Business School (UBS) organized an expert talk on “Creating 100 percent value for your board” at Campus on Friday.
Prof. Edo De Vette from Windesheim University, Netherland was the resource person for the talk. Dr. J Kiranmai, professor from IPE Hyderabad, also accompanied the resource person. The students from B.Com, BBA, MBA and PhD courses attended the talk.
Prof. Vette highlighted the role of directors in adding value to the companies though their decisions. Prof. Vette shared his corporate experience of working with various directors of companies and gave deep insights about the corporate governance culture in multinational companies to the students. Dr. Pritpal Singh Bhullar, Incharge, shed light on the significance of the topic in current scenario and emphasised that in future, department will continue to conduct such events.
Dr. Puneet Bansal and Ms. Anantdeep Kaur Maan coordinated the lecture in the department.
Prof. Buta Singh Sidhu, Vice chancellor, MRS-PTU and Dr. Gurinder Pal Singh Brar, Registrar MRSPTU met the resource persons and explored various possible future collaborations for the benefit of students. They applauded and gave congratulatory remarks to the department’s faculty and staff for conducting such valuable talks for the students
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra
- SERVICE PENDENCY AT PUNJAB SEWA KENDRAS LOWEST IN LAST 5 YEARS: AMAN ARORA
- TAKE SOLEMN PLEDGE TO WIPE OUT SOCIAL MALADIES FROM STATE: CM URGES PEOPLE ON DUSSEHRA
- CCPCR organizes awareness session on POCSO Act
- Mayor flags off a contingent of enforcement vehicles
- Transport Minister flags off two direct buses from Khemkaran to Chandigarh and Tarn Taran to Sri Muktsar Sahib
- MCC to treat wastewater generated from Gaushalas in city
- मुख्यमंत्री ने मंडी जिला के 3800 आपदा प्रभावितों को वितरित किए 31 करोड़ रुपये
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New