LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT STARTS THE PROCESS FOR DEVELOPMENT WORKS
Chandigarh, September 5:
The Punjab state government has decided that Rs.441.93 lakh will be spent on development works of Rajpura. The department has already started the tender process for this work.
Giving information in this regard, Local Government Minister, Dr. Inderbir Singh Nijjar said that in these works, the department will hire the services of Sweepers, Tractor Drivers, Electrician and Supervisors so that the cleaning and other maintenance work can be done smoothly. Apart from this, various other development works of the such as construction of boundary walls, sheds and maintenance works will be done at different places in Rajpura.
Dr. Nijjar directed the officials of the department to ensure the quality of works and to strictly follow the policy of zero tolerance towards corruption of the Punjab Government.
He informed that the last date for submission of tenders for these development works is September 21, 2022. In this regard, the technical bid and financial bid will be opened on the same date.
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded eventDelhi, “The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the importance of global collaboration in vaccine research and development. As we continue to navigate this once-in-a-century public health crisis, we realize the importance of research to accelerate vaccine development, particularly for emerging pathogens.” This was stated by Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers and Health & …
Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event Read More »
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in OdishaPM leaves for Odisha to review situation Delhi, The Prime Minister has chaired a high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha. Shri Modi is also heading to Odisha to review the situation. The Prime Minister’s Office tweeted: “PM Narendra Modi chaired a meeting to …
PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha Read More »
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul regionChandigarh, Haryana Deputy Chief Minister, Sh. Dushyant Chautala on Thursday handed over various projects worth Rs. 12.20 crores to Narnaul region. On behalf of Prajapati Samaj, he laid the foundation stone for the strengthening work of various roads during the programme organized at Nasibpur. The Deputy CM laid the foundation stone for the strengthening …
Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region Read More »
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colonyChandigarh, June 1- The Haryana Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has apprehended three individuals, including an Assistant Town Planner (ATP) posted in the Municipal Corporation of Rohtak, for their involvement in demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 10 lakh. Sharing the information here today, an ACB spokesperson informed that as per complainant, the ATP had demanded …
ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony Read More »
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAYPunjab Health Department to Organise Cycle Rallies across the state today: Dr. Balbir Singh Chandigarh, June 2: To sensitise people about the benefits of adopting healthy lifestyle to keep the various lifestyle diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Stroke away, the Punjab Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Balbir Singh has directed to …
PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY Read More »