Chandigarh, September 20:
Patiala Development Authority (PDA) has launched a scheme for allotment of 150 residential plots at PDA Enclave, Dhuri. The scheme will close on October 14, 2022.
Giving details of the scheme, an official spokesperson of Housing & Urban Development Department said that plots measuring 150 sq. yds., 200 sq. yds. and 250 sq. yds. have been priced at Rs.12,000 per sq. yd., reserve price of 300 sq. yds. and 400 sq. yds. plots has been fixed at Rs.14,000 per sq. yd. Where 10% amount of the plot would be paid with application form by the applicants, successful applicants would be required to pay 15% of the amount within 30 days of issuance of Letter of Intent. Rest of the amount would be payable either in lump-sum or in installments scheduled, he added.
PDA Enclave, Dhuri is situated on an ideal location on Dhuri-Sangrur main road, stated the spokesperson while adding that the residents of the project would be offered state-of-the-art civic amenities.
He further informed that interested applicants can get the details of the scheme from the brochure available in the designated branches of the banks associated i.e. Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, HDFC Bank Ltd. and ICICI bank, for sale of brochures as well as acceptance of application forms. The brochure could also be purchased from Single Window Service Counter of PDA at PUDA Complex, Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala.
The spokesperson said that facility of submitting online applications has also been given in the scheme. Applicants can seek the details of the scheme by visiting the websites www.pdapatiala.in or www.puda.gov.in or they can get the details on phone by dialing on 0175-5020555.
- Photo: Governor lays foundation stone for composting plant
- Big bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half times
- Gandhi Jayanti celebrated in Model Jail, Chandigarh on the directions of Raj Kumar Singh, IPS
- Satya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired Association
- Cleanliness drive organised by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab University