NIO Desk, July 26
Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE will release Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test, TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key today, on July 26, 2022 . Candidates will be able to download their LAWCET answer key from the official website – lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
The exams were exam held on July 21 and 22, and the answer key will be released for them for 2022 TS LAWCET 2022. It is worth noting that on July 22, TS PGLCET exam was held. However, for both papers the preliminary answer key releasing date is likely to be today for all candidates who gave the exam.
The TS LAWCET 2022 Answer key date is July 26, 2022 which will be most likely in the afternoon.
The objection window will be open from July 26, 2022 to July 28, 2022. The results for TS LAWCET 2022 are most likely to be declared by August 15, 2022.
The TS LAWCET Results 2022 date is only as per an analysis of past trends and not the final date for the release of the results, as it has been observed that usually, all exam results are declared by TSCHE are within 15 days of releasing provisional answer keys.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
- Panjab University, Chandigarh conducted the entrance test PUTHAT -2023 for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses
- Employees to hold demonstration in support of their demands
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news