Chandigarh, October 30:-
The two days orientation programme for councillors of Municipal Corporation Chandigarh organised at Rani Laxmi Bai Mahila Bhawan, Sector 38 C, Chandigarh concluded with the topic of Municipal Financial Management (Budget) by speaker Sh. Prashant Pisolkar from Rambhau Mhalgi Parbodhni, Mumbai.
The concluding session was attended by Smt. Sarbjit Kaur, Mayor, Sh. Anup Gupta, Deputy Mayor, Other senior officers of MCC, elected councillors as well as newly nominated councillors of MCC. The orientation programme was organised in association with the Rambhu Mhalgi Parbodhini, Mumbai.
Other important topics covered today during the concluding session including Emerging issues in Urbanization; Traffic; Disposal of trash and water shortage problem by key speaker Sh. Neelesh Kulkarni.
Sh. Vikash Pandey briefed the councillors and officers about key topics including Public Relations and use of social media.
Earlier, the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and councillors honoured the key speakers of today’s concluding sessions.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY