The Vice President, Shri Jagdeep Dhankhar today emphasised the need for developing spiritual mindset among individuals, families and society as a whole to root out impropriety, immoral conduct and negativity from the nation. Opining that “life is incomplete without spirituality,” Shri Dhankhar said that the technological transformation currently underway across the world will have a better impact on people’s lives if it is infused with spirituality.
The Vice President made these remarks while addressing the 85th Anniversary of Brahma Kumaris and Deepawali Celebrations on the theme ‘सशक्त, समृद्ध और स्वर्णिम भारत की ओर’ (Towards a Strong, Prosperous and Golden India) at Brahma Kumaris World Headquarters, Mount Abu in Rajasthan today.
On this occasion, Shri Dhankhar termed spirituality as an essential part of our education that “makes a person a complete person,” and lauded Brahma Kumaris for promoting spirituality and Dharma (righteousness) across the world. Praising the New Education Policy – 2020 for laying emphasis on Indian civilizational values, he observed that “the right education, right thinking and the right knowledge can only make us powerful as a nation”.
Describing Brahma Kumaris as an epicentre of Indian cultural values, Shri Dhankhar said that “the noble thoughts of world welfare & world happiness emanate from here.” He also praised Brahma Kumaris for planting over two million saplings to combat climate change and called it ‘an organisation of unparalleled dimensions that exemplifies the virtues of not only humanity but entire living beings on the planet.’
Mentioning a series of affirmative steps and farsighted initiatives in recent years, the Vice President said that India is on the move like never before and urged the media to highlight and “celebrate the rise of India”.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY