NIO Desk, July 22
In a social media video that has now gone viral, a man is seen surfing with his two pet dogs. The man surfs with his dogs admirably and avoids the waves for about 42 seconds. A user Figen published the video to his Twitter account. Over 2 million people have viewed it.
The internet has absolutely fallen in love with the video. While some said, it is adorable, few asked can the dogs swim back if they fall?
The man can be seen surfing while his two dogs are on the board with him.
You can see the dogs in the now-viral video not being scared of the enormous waves as they steadily maintain their balance on the surfing board. The man was surfing in the sea when one of the dogs even climbed up on his shoulder.
“This is awesome,” the video caption reads.
Netizens absolutely loved the video.
“I have watched and watched and watched. Bravo to these brave dudes!” a user wrote.
“ looks like a lot of fun,” another user wrote.
While a user commented, “ The most beautiful thing I have seen on internet today”
While seemed a little worried and expressed their views that the dogs cannot swim and also that they are afraid of water.
Watch video here
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
- ICAI’s Chandigarh Nicasa branch got the best branch award
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New