NIO Desk, July 22
In a social media video that has now gone viral, a man is seen surfing with his two pet dogs. The man surfs with his dogs admirably and avoids the waves for about 42 seconds. A user Figen published the video to his Twitter account. Over 2 million people have viewed it.
The internet has absolutely fallen in love with the video. While some said, it is adorable, few asked can the dogs swim back if they fall?
The man can be seen surfing while his two dogs are on the board with him.
You can see the dogs in the now-viral video not being scared of the enormous waves as they steadily maintain their balance on the surfing board. The man was surfing in the sea when one of the dogs even climbed up on his shoulder.
“This is awesome,” the video caption reads.
Netizens absolutely loved the video.
“I have watched and watched and watched. Bravo to these brave dudes!” a user wrote.
“ looks like a lot of fun,” another user wrote.
While a user commented, “ The most beautiful thing I have seen on internet today”
While seemed a little worried and expressed their views that the dogs cannot swim and also that they are afraid of water.
Watch video here
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news