Chandigarh October 19, 2022
A 2-day, offline writing workshop on the theme, ‘Needs challenges and Possibilities of Social Science Education’ was inaugurated in the UGC-Human Resource Development Centre Panjab University, Chandigarh attended by 40 Faculty members and research scholars, from North India. Resource persons from JawaharLal Nehru University, MLK University of Udaipur, Azim Premji University, Bangalore, Jamia Milia Islamia, Punjabi University, Patiala and Delhi University, Delhi will be deliberating on the themes. The workshop is being conducted under RUSA grant and under the coordinator ship of Dr. Lallan Baghel, Chairperson, Department of Philosophy. Salient aspect of Social Science teaching, learning & research were discussed during the sessions and the participants were able to sharpen their cognition and competencies of Social Science Pedagogy.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY