Chandigarh October 19, 2022
A 2-day, offline writing workshop on the theme, ‘Needs challenges and Possibilities of Social Science Education’ was inaugurated in the UGC-Human Resource Development Centre Panjab University, Chandigarh attended by 40 Faculty members and research scholars, from North India. Resource persons from JawaharLal Nehru University, MLK University of Udaipur, Azim Premji University, Bangalore, Jamia Milia Islamia, Punjabi University, Patiala and Delhi University, Delhi will be deliberating on the themes. The workshop is being conducted under RUSA grant and under the coordinator ship of Dr. Lallan Baghel, Chairperson, Department of Philosophy. Salient aspect of Social Science teaching, learning & research were discussed during the sessions and the participants were able to sharpen their cognition and competencies of Social Science Pedagogy.
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra