Delhi, July 29
According to The Union Health Ministry data updated today, 203.60 crore Total Vaccine doses (93.20 cr Second Dose and 8.45 cr Precaution Dose) have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive, while 38,63,960 doses administered in last 24 hours.
India’s Active caseload currently stands at 1,43,988 and Active cases stand at 0.33%. Recovery Rate currently at 98.48%. 22,697 recoveries in the last 24 hours increases Total Recoveries to 4,33,09,484. And 20,409 new cases recorded in the last 24 hour. Daily positivity rate (5.12%) and Weekly Positivity Rate is (4.82%). 87.44 cr Total Tests conducted so far; 3,98,761 tests conducted in the last 24 hours
The nationwide COVID 19 vaccination started on 16th January 2021. The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from 21st June 2021. The vaccination drive has been ramped up through availability of more vaccines, advance visibility of vaccine availability to States and UTs for enabling better planning by them, and streamlining the vaccine supply chain.
As part of the nationwide vaccination drive, Government of India has been supporting the States and UTs by providing them COVID Vaccines free of cost. In the new phase of the universalization of the COVID19 vaccination drive, the Union Government will procure and supply (free of cost) 75% of the vaccines being produced by the vaccine manufacturers in the country to States and UTs.
More than 195.08 crore (1,95,08,30,825) vaccine doses have been provided to States/UTs so far through Govt. of India (free of cost channel) and through direct state procurement category.
More than 7.29 Cr (7,29,71,110) balance and unutilized COVID Vaccine doses are still available with the States/UTs to be administered.
India’s COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 203.60 Cr (2,03,60,46,307) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 2,69,13,617 sessions.
COVID-19 vaccination for the age group 12-14 years was started on 16 March, 2022. So far, more than 3.88 Cr (3,88,69,424) adolescents have been administered with the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Similarly, the COVID-19 precaution dose administration for age group 18-59 years also started from 10th April, 2022 onwards.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
- Panjab University, Chandigarh conducted the entrance test PUTHAT -2023 for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses
- Employees to hold demonstration in support of their demands
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news