NIO Desk, July 29
This recipe which is a Bihar-special, Anarsa ki goli can be easily prepared at home with a few easily found ingredients.
One of the most significant Indian festivals, Teej, is celebrated in the month of Saawan. The date of Hariyali Teej this year is July 31, 2022. In order to obtain blessings for a happy marriage, women all over the country—especially in North India—worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati during the festival. They visit their parents, who give the daughters some treats, including sweets and delicious foods, after applying henna to their hands.
With a few simple ingredients, you can make this anarsa ki goli, which is unique to Bihar. The ideal combination for having something yummy this monsoon, is this crunchy snack and can be had with a steaming cup of tea.
Put together the following ingredients: sesame seeds, baking soda, gur, ghee, curd, and sauf.
First, combine the rice flour with some ghee before adding the saunf, curd, and soda. Make dough by kneading it, then set it aside to rest. The dough should then be formed into small balls, deep-fried in ghee, and allowed to cool to room temperature.
Tada! It is ready to be served.
The anarsa ki golis can be kept in an airtight container so you can continue to eat them throughout the rainy season. With this delicious homemade sweet snack, celebrate this Teej with blessings and delicious food .
Happy Hariyali Teej 2022!
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
- Dr Mohinder Kaushal represents region at World Spine Week, 2023, Australia
- Bhavan Chandigarh does it again: Exceptional Class XII results
- PUNJAB BECOMES FIRST STATE IN THE COUNTRY TO INTRODUCE UNIQUE COLOR CODING FOR STAMP PAPERS
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 9 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 9, 2023 – Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces
- ACCIDENT OF INDIAN AIR FORCE MIG-21 AIRCRAFT
- Piyush Goyal to visit Canada for the 6th India- Canada Ministerial Dialogue on Trade and Investment
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 8 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 8, 2023 – Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces
- “Samvedna Camp” an ‘Integrated Grievances Redressal mechanism’ organized at all police stations/units and Traffic Lines Sector-29, Chandigarh