NIO Desk, Aug 3
Aries horoscope 4 August 2022, today
Aries You’re likely to take pleasure in a sport that keeps you physically fit. You had been planning to join swimming classes for a long now and today is the day you act on it, Aries.
Those who are married today may need ton of money and advice for their children’s education as they plan to go abroad. Aries your Friends will be more helpful than you might anticipate as they have made sure that they do not hurt you.
. It is not appropriate to flaunt your new found success to a level that it makes people uncomfortable around you in any circumstance. Aries Sometimes it can damage your relationship rather than strengthen it.
Traveling for many to a foreign destination might pay off. Ask your parents’ permission first; otherwise, they might later object. You’ll constantly make plans to improve your physical condition and get fit as the wedding you panned is coming closer.
If you think that being like someone else will make others impressed no it won’t succeed in carrying it out. Aries A child or senior citizen at your home who is ill could give you some worries but that will get better by the end of the day.
Aries horoscope 4 August 2022, today
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded eventDelhi, “The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the importance of global collaboration in vaccine research and development. As we continue to navigate this once-in-a-century public health crisis, we realize the importance of research to accelerate vaccine development, particularly for emerging pathogens.” This was stated by Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers and Health & …
Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event Read More »
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in OdishaPM leaves for Odisha to review situation Delhi, The Prime Minister has chaired a high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha. Shri Modi is also heading to Odisha to review the situation. The Prime Minister’s Office tweeted: “PM Narendra Modi chaired a meeting to …
PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha Read More »
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul regionChandigarh, Haryana Deputy Chief Minister, Sh. Dushyant Chautala on Thursday handed over various projects worth Rs. 12.20 crores to Narnaul region. On behalf of Prajapati Samaj, he laid the foundation stone for the strengthening work of various roads during the programme organized at Nasibpur. The Deputy CM laid the foundation stone for the strengthening …
Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region Read More »
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colonyChandigarh, June 1- The Haryana Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has apprehended three individuals, including an Assistant Town Planner (ATP) posted in the Municipal Corporation of Rohtak, for their involvement in demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 10 lakh. Sharing the information here today, an ACB spokesperson informed that as per complainant, the ATP had demanded …
ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony Read More »
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAYPunjab Health Department to Organise Cycle Rallies across the state today: Dr. Balbir Singh Chandigarh, June 2: To sensitise people about the benefits of adopting healthy lifestyle to keep the various lifestyle diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Stroke away, the Punjab Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Balbir Singh has directed to …
PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY Read More »
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: JimpaEmbassy of Israel to collaborate in addressing water & wastewater challenges in Punjab Punjab to develop 500 smart villages with 24×7 water supply Chandigarh, June 2 Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation Minister Mr. Bram Shanker Jimpa on Wednesday said that the Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann led Punjab government would forge strategic partnership with Israel …
Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa Read More »