NIO Desk, Aug 7
Aries horoscope 8 August 2022 today; daily horoscope predictions
Aries horoscope 8 August 2022 today
The financial news of today is usually favourable to you. According to planetary alignments, this is a good time to look into connections with distant friends and groups.
Your family can help you through this difficult decision of moving to another place. Family members may offer some advice to Love Birds regarding marriage. Extreme agitation and difficulty focusing on your work will be present.
The best course of action is for you to remain alert. Take pleasure in benefit from the chance to get some exercise and nature blessings. Enjoy the moment and take a break. You’ll discover that you’re caught up and You can let your mind wander while cherishing the dreams in your thoughts.
Today and think about your overall financial plan. Don’t be afraid to go after your financial goals; actions taken now could pay off later.
Aries Family Planetary positivity will be bestowed upon you, and this will help your grow. You’ll be able to resolve conflicts with your friends and siblings. You can make some difficult decisions in family matters by drawing on your inner wisdom.
Aries horoscope 8 August 2022 today; daily horoscope predictions
- Photo: Governor lays foundation stone for composting plantChandigarh, Shri Banwarilal Purohit, Administrator, UT Chandigarh laying the foundation stone for the Composting plant at the Dumping Ground of Dadu Majra.
- Big bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half timesBig bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half times On CM’s instructions, continuous efforts are being made to create a sports culture in the state: Meet Hayer Salary of Executive Coach-2 increased from Rs. 17,733 to Rs 35,000, Executive Coach-1 from Rs. 16,893 to Rs. 30,000 and Executive Coach from Rs. 11,917 to Rs. 25,000 Chandigarh, October 2: On the instructions of Chief Minister S. Bhagwant Singh Mann, the Sports Department has increased the salaries of outsourced coaches working in the state by two to two and a half times as part of the efforts being made to create a sports culture in the state. Divulging the details here today in a press communiqué, Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer said that the monthly salary of Executive Coach-2 posted in all districts of the state under the Sports Department and Punjab State Sports Council has been increased from Rs.17,733 to Rs.35000, Salary of Executive Coach-1 has been increased from Rs. 16,893 to Rs. 30,000 per month and Executive coach salary from Rs. 11,917 to Rs. 25,000 per month. Apart from this, the salary of all coaches will also be increased by … Read more
- Gandhi Jayanti celebrated in Model Jail, Chandigarh on the directions of Raj Kumar Singh, IPSGandhi Jayanti was celebrated in the Model Jail, Chandigarh on 2nd October, 2023. On the directions of Sh. Raj Kumar Singh, IPS, Inspector General of Prisons, UT, Chandigarh and Dr. Palika Arora, PCS, Addl. IG Prisons, the life history of Mahatma Gandhi was narrated to the inmates through the Radio Station set up in the Model Jail, Chandigarh. Patriotic songs were played on radio in all the barracks. On this occasion, the inmates and Jail staff also took part in the “ShramDaan” under Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan. They cleaned their barrack and other surrounding area of jail. Moreover, the birth anniversary of Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri, Ex. Prime Minister of India was also celebrated. The inmates were given special dinner on this occasion.
- Satya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired AssociationSatya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired Association Chandigarh, 2 October, 2023. Sh. Satya Pal Jain, Ex. BJP MP and Additional Solicitor General of India has said that one of the message given by Mahatma Gandhi and Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri to the society was that one should always give all possible help to those, who need it the most and who are not as lucky as you are. Mr. Jain was addressing the gathering in a function organized by North Zone Chandigarh Deaf Society in Rose Garden, Sector 16, Chandigarh to celebrate the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi and Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri. In a simple function, Mr. Jain, officer bearers and members of the society garlanded the photographs of Mahatma Gandhi and Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri. The society presented a Momento containing a photograph of Mahatma Gandhi to Sh. Jain. Since the members of this society can neither speak nor hear, the entire programme was conducted, in the “Sign Language”. Mr. Jain, appreciating the role played by the North Zone Chandigarh Deaf Society in helping the Specially Abled, said that there is a need for changing the mindset of the society towards the hearing impaired. … Read more
- Cleanliness drive organised by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab UniversityChandigarh, A Cleanliness drive organised as per initiative of Prime Minister of India Narender Modi by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab University Chandigarh. More than 300 students and teachers, wardens, NSS programme coordinators started this drive at 10:00 am from University Parade Ground in the patronage of the Vice – Chancellor Prof Renu Vig. The volunteers cleaned the market of sector 14 and Sector 15. The event culminated in sector 15 in the presence of Sh. Saurabh Joshi ( Councillor) and Commissioner MC Ms. Anindita Mitra. Special thanks to Student Council president Mr. Jatinder Singh, NSS volunteers, ENACTUS team, students, wardens. NSS coordinator and programme officer, Coordinator Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and all teachers.
- CM leads people from all walks of life to pay homage to Prof BC VermaCM leads people from all walks of life to pay homage to Prof BC Verma Says Prof Verma’s immense contribution to society especially the academia will never be forgotten Chandigarh, October 1: Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Singh Mann today led people from all walks of life to pay rich tributes to Prof BC Verma, the father of Chief Secretary Anurag Verma, during the last prayer meeting held here at Mata Mansa Devi Complex. Paying tributes to Prof Verma, Chief Minister Bhagwant Singh Mann said that his contribution to society especially the academia can never be forgotten. He said that after rising from Chalela village, he obtained higher education with his hard work and rendered exemplary services in the field of teaching. He said that just as the flowers and branches show how strong the tree is, the successful students of a sincere and dedicated teacher and their children tell what kind of rites they have received. The Chief Minister said that Prof. Verma was an eminent educationist who was devoted to human values. He said that Due to the path shown by Prof Verma, the entire family has reached heights in their lives and is serving the country with a … Read more
- CM CONGRATS PUNJABI PLAYERS FOR BRINGING FIVE GOLD MEDALS IN ASIAN GAMES AFTER 1962 JAKARTA ASIADCM CONGRATS PUNJABI PLAYERS FOR BRINGING FIVE GOLD MEDALS IN ASIAN GAMES AFTER 1962 JAKARTA ASIAD EXPRESSES HOPE THAT THIS IS JUST BEGINNING MORE MEDALS IN PIPELINE Chandigarh, October 1- Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Singh Mann on Sunday congratulated the Punjabi players in Indian contingent at Asian games for lifting five gold medals thereby breaking the ice after 1962 Jakarta Asiad. In a message, the Chief Minister said that the players from state are continuing their superb performance in the ongoing Asian games. He said that today Tejinder Pal Singh Toor and Zorawar Singh Sandhu lifted gold medals whereas Harmilan Bains and Rajeshwari Kumari bagged silver medal in the games. Bhagwant Singh Mann said that till now 13 players from Punjab had lifted five gold medals, four silver and three bronze medals he said that this is for the first time after 1962 Jakarta Asian games that Punjabi players have bagged five gold medals. The Chief Minister said that this is not the end as more players from state are vying in these competitions. Extending good wishes to the players, he expressed hope that that these players will bring more laurels for the country. Bhagwant Singh Mann said that the … Read more
- Virgo Horoscope 1 October, 2023. Virgo Horoscope October 1, 2023 – Learn and ExploreVirgo (August 23 – September 22):Today, Virgo, your practical and analytical nature will serve you well. It’s a day to focus on details and organization, making it an excellent time to tackle tasks that require precision and efficiency. In your relationships, your reliability and willingness to help others will shine through. Friends and loved ones will turn to you for advice and support, and your guidance will be appreciated. Take the time to connect with those who matter most to you. On the health front, pay attention to your well-being. Ensure you’re getting enough rest and maintaining a balanced diet. Consider incorporating relaxation techniques into your daily routine to reduce stress. Financially, it’s a good day to review your expenses and make a budget if you haven’t already. Look for ways to save money and cut unnecessary costs. Your practical approach will help you make sound financial decisions. In your career, your attention to detail will be noticed by colleagues and superiors. It’s a great time to tackle complex projects that require precision. Your dedication and work ethic will lead to success. Overall, this is a day for Virgo to embrace their practical and analytical side. Focus on the tasks … Read more
- Leo Horoscope 1 October, 2023. Leo Horoscope October 1, 2023 – Learn and ExploreLeo (July 23 – August 22):Today, Leo, your natural charisma and confidence will be on full display. You’ll exude a magnetic energy that draws others towards you, making it an excellent day for socializing and networking. Use your charm and enthusiasm to make new connections and strengthen existing relationships. In your relationships, take the lead and express your feelings openly. Your warmth and generosity will be appreciated by loved ones. It’s also a favorable time to address any relationship issues with tact and diplomacy. On the health front, consider engaging in physical activities that allow you to showcase your strength and vitality. Whether it’s hitting the gym or participating in a team sport, staying active will help you maintain your physical well-being. Financially, it’s a day to exercise caution. While you may be feeling confident, avoid impulsive spending and stick to your budget. Focus on long-term financial goals and consider seeking expert advice for investment opportunities. In your career, your leadership skills will be in demand. Take the initiative on projects and don’t be afraid to showcase your talents. Your hard work and dedication will be noticed and rewarded. Overall, this is a day for Leo to shine brightly. Embrace … Read more