Chandigarh, July 26
A special lecture was organized for the benefit of the students of Hostel No-5 (Lajapt Rai Hostel), Panjab University. At the initiative of the Hostel Warden Dr. J S Sehrawat, Assistant Professor, the special talk on the contemporary topic titled, “Career Opportunities for Youth in the Contemporary Global Scenario” was delivered by Dr. Anil Kumar Yadav, General Manger, Reserve Bank of India, Chandigarh.
At the outset Dr. Yadav was welcomed and introduced by Dr. Sehrawat to the students of the hostel, who turned up in large numbers to listen to the lecture.
Dr. Yadav (A ‘Limca Book of Records’ holder for having Most Number of PG Degrees (24) from Most Number of Universities in India and has cleared UGC-NET in 9 different subjects) shared his life experience with the students of the hostel.
He spoke upon various career opportunities available for the youth in the current scenario in the aftermath of the global COVID pandemic.
Various career opportunities in the field of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, environment and climate change, health and wellbeing etc. sectors were discussed in detail by the speaker. Dr. Yadav also informed the students of other emerging areas such as cyber security, blockchain technology, training and consultancy, online education etc. where tremendous amount of opportunities exist for the youth in the current as well as future scenarios.
He also exhorted the students about the need and importance of time management, health and exercise, reading newspapers and good books for achieving the dreams in life.
Dr. Yadav stressed that the skills of critical thinking, adaptability, excellent communication, cultural understanding and initiative & drive are very much relevant for the youth today to succeed in life and career. He motivated and inspired the students to chase their dreams with determination and conviction
At the end of the session the hostel students also asked relevant questions to the guest speaker. The inspiring session ended with a vote of thanks to the guest speaker.
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra
- SERVICE PENDENCY AT PUNJAB SEWA KENDRAS LOWEST IN LAST 5 YEARS: AMAN ARORA
- TAKE SOLEMN PLEDGE TO WIPE OUT SOCIAL MALADIES FROM STATE: CM URGES PEOPLE ON DUSSEHRA
- CCPCR organizes awareness session on POCSO Act
- Mayor flags off a contingent of enforcement vehicles
- Transport Minister flags off two direct buses from Khemkaran to Chandigarh and Tarn Taran to Sri Muktsar Sahib
- MCC to treat wastewater generated from Gaushalas in city
- मुख्यमंत्री ने मंडी जिला के 3800 आपदा प्रभावितों को वितरित किए 31 करोड़ रुपये
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New