Chandigarh science congress (CHASCON 2022) is being held from September 15 to 17, 2022. It is an annual event held by Panjab university in collaboration with CRIKC institutes and this year the theme of the congress is “Towards Holistic Development of Science and Technology through interdisciplinary approach” The congress is open to academic and industry participants and the vice chancellor Prof Raj Kumar has stressed the need for interdisciplinary approach towards scientific development in today’s times and hence the theme.
The Director research and development Panjab University Prof Sudhir Kumar has highlighted the need to celebrate the local contributions and making presentations in regional languages. The coordinator of the program Prof Desh Deepak Singh said that the congress will be an occasion to highlight the recent development in science and technology and development of collaborations.
A unique feature is the holding of exhibition during the conference to give opportunities to industry, institutions, start ups, etc. to show case their technology. More information is available on the congress website (https://chascon.puchd.ac.in/)
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh AdministrationChandigarh, *Mayor Anup Gupta had met Administrator UT and sought funds to carry-on developmental works* *Chandigarh, September 8:-* Sh. Anup Gupta, Mayor, Chandigarh said that today Municipal Corporation sought advance against the 3rd installment of Grant in aid share ie 135 crores. It is pertinent to mention that the Mayor had met the Hon’ble Administrator … Read more
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami MaharajPaying due honor to an Acārya I once invited Śrīla Bhakti Vedanta Swāmī Mahārāja to visit Śrī Caitanya Gauḍīya Maṭha in Chandigarh while he was visiting the ISKCON temple there. He graciously accepted my invitation and arrived at the maṭha on the scheduled day. During his visit, my godbrother Śrī Rāma-prasāda Prabhu offered him a … Read more
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇsʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs I heard one particular incident of Guru Mahārāja that resonated with me. Guru Mahārāja was in court, and so many discussions were going on, so many people were abusing Guru Mahārāja. But Guru Mahārāja answered very softly no matter what they yelled at him. Guru Mahārāja came back and it was … Read more
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh