Shimla, July 30
Chief Secretary R.D. Dhiman presided over the meeting of the committee constituted to check exploitation of orchardists at various levels here today. Various important decisions were taken in the meeting for ensuring welfare of horticulturists.
It was decided in the meeting that a subsidy of 6 per cent on Goods and Tax Services (GST) would be made available through Horticulture Department and HPMC to all the orchardists in the state who had purchased apple boxes and trays after 1st April, 2022. He said that to avail this benefit, the orchardists of the state should visit the nearest office of the Horticulture Department in their respective areas. They have to produce a copy of the GST bill, sales case (Sale Proof)/Transportation Goods Receipt/Market Fee copy along with their application on a prescribed format. This subsidy would also be available on cartons and trays sold through HPMC. This expenditure on GST would be borne by the state government.
In view of the current apple season, instructions were issued to the HPMC to make necessary arrangements for allotment of at least one crore packing material.
It was also decided that an amount of Rs. 8.65 crore which the state government has released to the department, should be utilized for clearing pending liabilities of MIS for the year 2021. It was also informed that sufficient funds would be made available by the government for the liabilities of this year.
It was also informed that provision of additional budget would be made immediately after spending the budget of this year for the payment of equipment, anti hail net and other related equipment to the orchardists. The government has re-implemented the old scheme of subsidy on various types of insecticides.
It was informed that as per instructions of the State Government Rs. 12.36 crore has been sanctioned by APMC for the improvement of Chhaila Kainchi to Sainj road so that immediate relief can be provided to the horticulturists. Instructions had been given by the State Government to the Public Works Department to start this work on priority basis. He said that the matter regarding the constitution of the Horticulture Board was under consideration of the government.
- Pawan Bansal raises concerns over distressed market in sector-38
- राज्यपाल ने किया मातृवन्दना पत्रिका के विशेषांक का विमोचन
- MISSION ROZGAR: CM ILLUMINATES LIFE OF MORE 40,000 FAMILIES BY GIVING THEM GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NEARLY LAST TWO YEARS
- देश भगत विश्वविद्यालय के विद्यार्थियों ने शेफ प्रतियोगिता में पहला पुरस्कार जीता
- परमपिता शिव अजन्मा, अभोक्ता हैं व उनका स्वरूप ज्योतिर्बिन्दु है : बी के मुकेश दीदी-बी के शीना दीदी
- Pawan Bansal Expresses Concerns Over Deteriorating Healthcare Services in Chandigarh Under BJP Rule
- हरियाणा के राजकीय कॉलेजों में हजारों खाली पड़े सहायक प्रोफेसर्स के पदों पर पक्की भर्ती की मांग को लेकर 06 मार्च को पंचकूला की सड़कों पर निकालेंगे मौन जुलूस: प्रोफेसर सुभाष सपड़ा
- Project Amrit’ of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New