Delhi, July 28
Delhi will showcase world’s largest tricolor on August 4. On August 4, the nation’s capital will witness the formation of the largest tricolour in the world by thousands of children, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on Thursday.
In an online briefing, the chief minister urged people to come and work together to take the country to new heights. He bemoaned that, despite having all the natural resources, many countries surpassed India in last 75 years.
He said that on 4 August, thousands of children will come together and make the world’s largest tricolor flag and will take the pledge that India will not stop now and reach greater heights now. He urged all the citizens of the country to come together and make India, the No.1 country in the world.
He said, “people of India are among the most intelligent people in the world, they will not be able to move forward if left for the political parties. So all 130 crore people of India should take a pledge to make India, the most developed and powerful country in the world by making it world’s no.1. Businessmen, lawyers, working professionals will have to come together,” he said.
He added, “Some people ask, can India lead the world. Why not?,” he added
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh Administration
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami Maharaj
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh
- Admission to MD/MS Courses (Session-2023) in GMCH-32 Chandigarh
- Chandigarh-based MSE top sellers on Government e-Marketplace
- Yoga day celebrated in Swami Devi Dyal College
- PSPCL meets its all-time highest demand of 14960 MW on June 21: Harbhajan Singh ETO
- MCC Constitutes flood control team during raining season
- UT Employees protest in support of demands
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event