NIO Desk, July 25
An Elephant woke up a woman sleeping in a hotel room in Thailand. One can only imagine themselves being nudged by an elephant who will wake them up from their sleep in the morning.
While this seems like a scene from movie, we can tell you it happened in real. In Thailand, a content creator Sakshi Jain was on a vacation and she had checked into a hotel in Chiang Mai.
In the morning, she was woken up not from her alarm clock or someone calling out her name, but by an elephant’s trumpet. Looks like a dream right?
In the now viral video, asleep Sakshi was a little startled to see the elephant’s trunk right outside her window. Over 51 million people have watched the video since it was posted on Instagram last week.
“This resort in Chiang Mai, Thailand has elephants waking you up instead of the reception call or your alarms. Even more better that you can walk, feed, bath and play with them close up. This experience was something different. So the next time you plan Thailand, don’t forget to include Chiangmai city in your trip which is surrounded by mountains, rivers and elephants,” the video caption reads.
People reacted to the video and were surprised and gave happy reactions to the video.
Users commented, “So cute”
Few wrote, “ Amazing”, while others wrote, “Wow”
- Municipal Corporation seeks advance on Grant in Aid, from Chandigarh Administration
- On Appearance Day of Srila Bhakti Vedant Swami Maharaj
- ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
- Rehabilitation colonies to get ownership rights- Chandigarh News
- Youth Samvad- India @ 2047 – Chandigarh
- Admission to MD/MS Courses (Session-2023) in GMCH-32 Chandigarh
- Chandigarh-based MSE top sellers on Government e-Marketplace
- Yoga day celebrated in Swami Devi Dyal College
- PSPCL meets its all-time highest demand of 14960 MW on June 21: Harbhajan Singh ETO
- MCC Constitutes flood control team during raining season
- UT Employees protest in support of demands
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event