PAYS TRIBUTE TO LORD VISHWAKARMA AT DHURI
ASSERTS THAT PUNJAB GOVERNMENT IS COMMITTED FOR RESTORING THE PRISTINE GLORY OF STATE
Dhuri (Sangrur), October 25:
Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Tuesday exhorted the people to follow the path shown by Lord Vishwakarma to make Punjab a frontrunner state in the country.
Addressing the gathering here during a function to mark Vishwakarma Day here today, the Chief Minister, while paying tributes to Lord Vishwakarma, said that he was divine architect of the entire universe, who is believed to be the master of all machinery and equipments being used by the people in the industrial activities. He called on the people to follow the footsteps of this great Deity of all craftsmen and architects. Bhagwant Mann said that Lord Vishwakarma has ever inspired the artisans, workers and labour class to work hard with utmost dedication and commitment to develop the nation.
The Chief Minister said that in line with the ideology and teachings of Lord Vishwakarma, Punjabis across the globe have proved their mettle by contributing tremendously in socio-economic growth of various countries. He impressed upon the industrialists to make a solemn pledge of making whole hearted efforts for promoting skill training as it will be a real tribute to Lord Vishwakarma. Bhagwant Mann said that it will not only help in generating employment for the youth but would also play a pivotal role in putting the state on a high growth trajectory.
The Chief Minister, while allaying the fear of global recession, said that wherever Punjabis are working this economic slowdown will never come. He said that Punjabis are hard working and are blessed with tremendous unbounded energy and enormous capabilities to excel in every field. Bhagwant Mann said that with these traits, Punjabis work very hard and ensure that no slowdown comes in any field.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY