As the subcompact SUV segment is becoming more diverse and popular with today’s car lovers, Globe Toyota is all out to make the most of emerging opportunities in and around ‘Greater Tricity.’ “There is a strong sentiment for SUVs in the Mohali region. This sentiment goes beyond the tricity to places like Ambala, Yamunanagar and Ludhiana. We are well positioned to cater to SUV needs of the region which we also identify as ‘Greater Tricity’,” said Ashu Misser, Head, Marketing, Globe Toyota.
A reliable and key player in the SUV segment, Globe Toyota has added urban cruiser Hyryder, a self-charging strong hybrid electric vehicle to its kitty. The SUV was showcased here for media persons. Equipped with several ‘first in segment’ features including a self-charging strong hybrid electric power train that delivers best-in-class fuel efficiency, Urban Cruiser Hyryder is all set to give a boost to the SUV prospects of Globe Toyota.
“Yes, we are quite upbeat over Urban Cruiser Hyryder, which has given a great impetus to Toyota’s efforts of ‘mass electrification.’ We have unveiled Hyryder not only at the Globe Toyota outlet in Mohali but also at our outlets in Ludhiana, Ambala, and Yamunanagar. This vehicle is going to be a big disruptor in terms of market share. We are really hopeful to expand our footprints among niche target groups,” added Misser.
“Toyota has always been guided by the strong commitment to build a sustainable community, living in harmony with nature. One of our key focuses is to shift towards low-carbon energy sources and provide practical and sustainable mobility solutions, in support of various ambitious national goals. The Urban Cruiser Hyryder will help safeguard the environment as it is eco-friendly” added Misser.
He informed, that Toyota’s self-charging hybrid electric vehicle uses a gasoline engine and an electric motor. The vehicle can be driven using its electric power alone, as well as with the engine and electric motor working together. Electricity is generated as you drive the car, captured from the energy created when you brake or slow down, explained Misser.
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra
- SERVICE PENDENCY AT PUNJAB SEWA KENDRAS LOWEST IN LAST 5 YEARS: AMAN ARORA
- TAKE SOLEMN PLEDGE TO WIPE OUT SOCIAL MALADIES FROM STATE: CM URGES PEOPLE ON DUSSEHRA
- CCPCR organizes awareness session on POCSO Act
- Mayor flags off a contingent of enforcement vehicles
- Transport Minister flags off two direct buses from Khemkaran to Chandigarh and Tarn Taran to Sri Muktsar Sahib
- MCC to treat wastewater generated from Gaushalas in city
- मुख्यमंत्री ने मंडी जिला के 3800 आपदा प्रभावितों को वितरित किए 31 करोड़ रुपये
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New