As the subcompact SUV segment is becoming more diverse and popular with today’s car lovers, Globe Toyota is all out to make the most of emerging opportunities in and around ‘Greater Tricity.’ “There is a strong sentiment for SUVs in the Mohali region. This sentiment goes beyond the tricity to places like Ambala, Yamunanagar and Ludhiana. We are well positioned to cater to SUV needs of the region which we also identify as ‘Greater Tricity’,” said Ashu Misser, Head, Marketing, Globe Toyota.
A reliable and key player in the SUV segment, Globe Toyota has added urban cruiser Hyryder, a self-charging strong hybrid electric vehicle to its kitty. The SUV was showcased here for media persons. Equipped with several ‘first in segment’ features including a self-charging strong hybrid electric power train that delivers best-in-class fuel efficiency, Urban Cruiser Hyryder is all set to give a boost to the SUV prospects of Globe Toyota.
“Yes, we are quite upbeat over Urban Cruiser Hyryder, which has given a great impetus to Toyota’s efforts of ‘mass electrification.’ We have unveiled Hyryder not only at the Globe Toyota outlet in Mohali but also at our outlets in Ludhiana, Ambala, and Yamunanagar. This vehicle is going to be a big disruptor in terms of market share. We are really hopeful to expand our footprints among niche target groups,” added Misser.
“Toyota has always been guided by the strong commitment to build a sustainable community, living in harmony with nature. One of our key focuses is to shift towards low-carbon energy sources and provide practical and sustainable mobility solutions, in support of various ambitious national goals. The Urban Cruiser Hyryder will help safeguard the environment as it is eco-friendly” added Misser.
He informed, that Toyota’s self-charging hybrid electric vehicle uses a gasoline engine and an electric motor. The vehicle can be driven using its electric power alone, as well as with the engine and electric motor working together. Electricity is generated as you drive the car, captured from the energy created when you brake or slow down, explained Misser.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
- Panjab University, Chandigarh conducted the entrance test PUTHAT -2023 for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses
- Employees to hold demonstration in support of their demands
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news