INAUGURATES PORTAL OF COUNCIL OF HOMOEOPATHIC SYSTEM OF MEDICINE PUNJAB; PEOPLE WILL AVAIL ONLINE SERVICES
SAYS, 967 APPOINTMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE DEPARTMENT SO FAR
Chandigarh, October 21:
As per the directions of Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann regarding providing government jobs to the youth of the state, on Friday appointment letters have been given to eight youth of paramedical staff in the Medical Education and Research Department.
Medical Education and Research Minister Chetan Singh Jauramajra while handing over these appointment letter, said that the process of filling vacancies in the department would continue so that quality health facilities can be delivered to the people of the state.
Mr. Jauramajra further added that since May 2022, recruitment has been done against a total of 967 posts, including 880 staff nurses and 87 paramedical staff. He said that all these appointments were made on the basis of merit after taking the written test, adopting a transparent selection procedure.
Meanwhile, the Minister inaugurated the portal of Council of Homeopathic System of Medicine Punjab. Jauramajra said that this facility would provide services online to the people of the state. He said that this online portal would benefit registered homeopathic doctors and new students in the state by saving their time.
He said that Provisional Registration, Permanent Registration, Renewal and Restoration and Verification / NOC of Qualification and Registration have been launched. These services are available on https://eservices.punjab.gov.in and also citizen can visit any nearest Sewa Kendra to avail the services.
- Photo: Governor lays foundation stone for composting plant
- Big bonanza to the coaches from Punjab Government, salaries increased by two to two and a half times
- Gandhi Jayanti celebrated in Model Jail, Chandigarh on the directions of Raj Kumar Singh, IPS
- Satya Pal Jain celebrates Gandhi Jayanti with the Hearing Impaired Association
- Cleanliness drive organised by Office of Dean of Student Welfare, NSS and Swach Bharat Abhiyaan of Panjab University