NIO Desk, July 25
Natural beauty hacks to have glowing, soft skin: Skin icing benefits
Every once in a while, pampering your skin is its best way for it to breath and get a break. It is a blessing to have a radiant and healthy skin, but this blessing is got by taking care of the skin on the regular basis.
Taking care of skin in summer or winter, it is essential to know what is good for your skin.
Running ice cubes on skin does wonders for the skin.
Skin icing is too hydrating and so revitalizing for the skin and its pores.
This isn’t a new trend in beauty because it has been around for a long time, and the majority of makeup artists consider it to be a necessary step before beginning the entire getting ready or make up process.
According to official definitions, “Skin Icing” refers to a cryotherapy procedure in which the skin is exposed to cold temperatures to provide a calming, soothing, and cooling treatment to the skin. You might be wondering, how does it function? The blood rises to the surface of the skin when you apply ice cubes, creating a tightening effect.
Do not overdo it as this may invite problems if you have sensitive skin or the type of skin that is easily affected by a drop in temperature, you may catch a cold.
Before beginning to ice the skin, wash your hands and skin, as well as your ice trays and keep them hygienic. You can also apply it before applying make-up and cosmetics. This is beauty hack that will make your make-up stay longer.
If you are having under eyes puffiness and bags, be calm and use this hack. Juice made freshly from potatoes should be added to the ice tray. Use these cubes as soon as you wake up to reduce dark circles and deflate bags.
Use frozen coffee and oats to exfoliate skin. Cryofacial is highly regarded because it facilitates the removal of old skin cells and the promotes growth of new ones. Your skin becomes softer as a result, and the glow persists.
Ice cubes acts as the cooling agents that can help you give your skin relief from any skin condition, including acne, blemishes, or rashes brought on by sunburns or other causes.
Ice cubes can help you bring glow to the skin with its magical effect on causing blood circulation in on the face and hands.
In summers, you can expect it to be of great help to you.
These are some beauty hacks you can use.
Natural beauty hack to have glowing, soft skin: Skin icing benefits
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY
- Punjab to forge strategic partnership with Israel for better water management: Jimpa
- Panjab University, Chandigarh conducted the entrance test PUTHAT -2023 for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management courses
- Employees to hold demonstration in support of their demands
- Punjabi language in the B.A. Courses in the Panjab University(PU)
- Sports Minister Meet Hayer congratulates Indian team for winning Junior Hockey Asia Cup
- Meet Hayer visits Bhakra-Nangal project, inspects Dam and Reservoir
- All Zodiac Signs horoscope for 13 May, 2023 – Daily horoscope today May 13, 2023
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news