ANNOUNCES TO BY RECRUIT GUEST FACULTY TEACHERS FOR IMPARTING QUALITY HIGHER EDUCATION TO STUDENTS
HONORARIUM OF GUEST FACULTY TEACHERS TO BE ENHANCED
Chandigarh, September 5-
In a Teacher’s day gift to the college teaching faculty, the Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Monday announced to implement University Grant Commission’s (UGC) pay scale as per seventh pay commission to the teachers of colleges and universities.
Divulging the details, the Chief Minister said that this was a long pending demand of the teachers, who had been eagerly waiting for this decision adding that this will come into force from October 1, 2022. Striking an emotional chord with teachers, Bhagwant Mann said that being the son of a teacher he is well aware of the problems faced by them. He hoped that this would give a major relief to the teaching faculty in colleges and universities.
The Chief Minister also asserted that in order to impart quality higher education to students the state government has decided to overcome the shortage of teachers in colleges by recruitment of guest faculty teachers. He said that the state government is committed to provide excellent higher education to the students and no stone will be left unturned for this noble cause. Bhagwant Mann also announced to enhance the honorarium of the Guest faculty teachers.
The Chief Minister said that Teacher’s day is very significant for him as his father was a teacher himself. He said that after parents, teachers play a very important role in shaping the destiny of the students by giving them vital guidance. Bhagwant Mann said that due to the prominent role played by teachers they are known as the ‘Architects of the nation’. Congratulating the teachers on this pious occasion, the Chief Minister expressed hope that they will continue to serve the students with missionary zeal to make Punjab a frontrunner state in the country.
- Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded eventDelhi, “The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the importance of global collaboration in vaccine research and development. As we continue to navigate this once-in-a-century public health crisis, we realize the importance of research to accelerate vaccine development, particularly for emerging pathogens.” This was stated by Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister for Chemicals & Fertilizers and Health & …
Dr Mansukh Mandaviya addresses Global Vaccine Research Collaborative Discussion on Vaccine Research and Development, a G20 co-branded event Read More »
- PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in OdishaPM leaves for Odisha to review situation Delhi, The Prime Minister has chaired a high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha. Shri Modi is also heading to Odisha to review the situation. The Prime Minister’s Office tweeted: “PM Narendra Modi chaired a meeting to …
PM chairs high level meeting to take stock of the situation in the wake of the train mishap in Odisha Read More »
- Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul regionChandigarh, Haryana Deputy Chief Minister, Sh. Dushyant Chautala on Thursday handed over various projects worth Rs. 12.20 crores to Narnaul region. On behalf of Prajapati Samaj, he laid the foundation stone for the strengthening work of various roads during the programme organized at Nasibpur. The Deputy CM laid the foundation stone for the strengthening …
Haryana Deputy Chief Minister presented a gift of Rs 12.20 crores to Narnaul region Read More »
- ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colonyChandigarh, June 1- The Haryana Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has apprehended three individuals, including an Assistant Town Planner (ATP) posted in the Municipal Corporation of Rohtak, for their involvement in demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 10 lakh. Sharing the information here today, an ACB spokesperson informed that as per complainant, the ATP had demanded …
ATP arrested for bribery, demanded Rs 40 lakh in exchange for preventing the demolition of unauthorized colony Read More »
- PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAYPunjab Health Department to Organise Cycle Rallies across the state today: Dr. Balbir Singh Chandigarh, June 2: To sensitise people about the benefits of adopting healthy lifestyle to keep the various lifestyle diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Stroke away, the Punjab Health and Family Welfare Minister Dr. Balbir Singh has directed to …
PEDAL TO KEEP DISEASES AWAY, HEALTH MINISTER GIVES MANTRA ON WORLD BICYCLE DAY Read More »
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news