Diagnosis by NIV Pune confirms Monkeypox in Delhi resident
The Patient is Recovering at Isolation Centre at Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi
High level review meeting by DGHS today
A 34-year-old male resident of Delhi was isolated at Lok Nayak Hospital asa suspected case of Monkeypox. A confirmation of the diagnosis has been done by National Institute of Virology (NIV), Pune.
The case is presently recovering at the designated isolation centre at Lok Nayak Hospital.
The close contacts of the case have been identified are under quarantine as per the MoHFW guidelines.
Further public health interventions like identification of the source of infection, enhanced contact tracing, testing sensitisation of private practitioners etc are being carried out.
A high-level review of the situation has been planned by DGHS at 3 PM today.
Meanwhile COVID-19 cases
201.99crTotal Vaccine doses (92.94cr Second Dose and 7.18cr Precaution Dose) have been administered so far under Nationwide Vaccination Drive
28,83,489 doses administered in last 24 hours
India’s Active caseload currently stands at1,52,200
Active cases standat 0.35%
Recovery Rate currently at 98.45%
18,143 recoveries in the last 24 hours increases Total Recoveries to
20,279 new cases recorded in the last 24 hours
Daily positivity rate (5.29%)
Weekly Positivity Rate (4.46%)
87.25cr Total Tests conducted so far; 3,83,657tests conducted in the last 24 hours
- भू-तापीय तकनीक से टापरी में स्थापित होगा 8 करोड़ रुपये का सीए प्लांट: मुख्यमंत्री
- देश के वीर सैनिकों ने हमेशा बढ़ाया भारत वर्ष का मान-सम्मान:बंडारू
- CM SHOWCASES SECTOR WISE ACHIEVEMENTS OF STATE GOVERNMENT IN VARIOUS FIELDS
- प्रदेश सरकार जनसमस्याओं का समयबद्ध समाधान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध: मुख्यमंत्री
- Bansal demands Government College, School and Hospital at Manimajra
- SERVICE PENDENCY AT PUNJAB SEWA KENDRAS LOWEST IN LAST 5 YEARS: AMAN ARORA
- TAKE SOLEMN PLEDGE TO WIPE OUT SOCIAL MALADIES FROM STATE: CM URGES PEOPLE ON DUSSEHRA
- CCPCR organizes awareness session on POCSO Act
- Mayor flags off a contingent of enforcement vehicles
- Transport Minister flags off two direct buses from Khemkaran to Chandigarh and Tarn Taran to Sri Muktsar Sahib
- MCC to treat wastewater generated from Gaushalas in city
- मुख्यमंत्री ने मंडी जिला के 3800 आपदा प्रभावितों को वितरित किए 31 करोड़ रुपये
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New