NIO Desk, July 27
People often wonder about ways to make someone agree to them. Here are some Psychological tips to persuade someone to agree with you. Personality development tricks you can follow and come as more likeable person in the room.
When we meet someone, we want to make a great impression on them and we want them to think high of us. People have always wondered what they can do to achieve this goal, whether they are meeting a client, going to a job interview, meeting someone for the first time or even persuading parents to allow them to go on a picnic school trip.
Although, it is difficult to make someone agree with us, however here are some psychological tips you can use to make a positive impact on someone you meet next time.
- If you want a person to like you- If you want that the other person is impressed by you then you have to keep this personality trick in mind. To make someone like you, then it is important that you copy the body language of the person a little bit. You should take time to observe the body language of the person and keep in mind that you imitate the body language after some time, not at the same time.
You should keep in mind that if the person has crossed his legs, you should also make sure to cross your legs after 40-50 seconds of them doing it.
- As per a study by Harvard University, it was found that people who say because to their sentences add much more credibility and the chances of them agreeing to you increases. People feel empathetic to the word ‘because’, that is something you should keep in mind.
- Try remembering people’s name when you talk and participate in a conversation. People usually forget names of the people they first met and hence, it looks weird to carry on the conversation without knowing their names. You should repeat the information in your head and try using their names in conversation again and again. People love to hear their names being called in a conversation subconsciously.
- If you want other person to criticize you less if you are participating in a open debate or meeting, you should sit next to the person who is criticizing you. By doing so the person who is not agreeing to your terms and arguments will feel uncomfortable while saying things.
- Wear dark color clothes to have an impact- if you wear blue or red color shirt in a meeting, chances of you being liked by other people increases due to the dark shade of color clothes you are wearing. It subconsciously make you look more likeable and agreeable.
These are some psychological tips and tricks you can use to make someone like you and increase the chances of people agreeing to you.
- Pawan Bansal raises concerns over distressed market in sector-38
- राज्यपाल ने किया मातृवन्दना पत्रिका के विशेषांक का विमोचन
- MISSION ROZGAR: CM ILLUMINATES LIFE OF MORE 40,000 FAMILIES BY GIVING THEM GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NEARLY LAST TWO YEARS
- देश भगत विश्वविद्यालय के विद्यार्थियों ने शेफ प्रतियोगिता में पहला पुरस्कार जीता
- परमपिता शिव अजन्मा, अभोक्ता हैं व उनका स्वरूप ज्योतिर्बिन्दु है : बी के मुकेश दीदी-बी के शीना दीदी
- Pawan Bansal Expresses Concerns Over Deteriorating Healthcare Services in Chandigarh Under BJP Rule
- हरियाणा के राजकीय कॉलेजों में हजारों खाली पड़े सहायक प्रोफेसर्स के पदों पर पक्की भर्ती की मांग को लेकर 06 मार्च को पंचकूला की सड़कों पर निकालेंगे मौन जुलूस: प्रोफेसर सुभाष सपड़ा
- Project Amrit’ of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
- देश के बजट के दशमलव 4 प्रतिशत से दी जा सकती है किसानों को MSP, भाजपा ने बनाया अहंकार का मुद्दा’
- शिव रात्रि के यथार्थ अर्थ व परमात्मा शिव की सत्य पहचान के सन्देश से श्रद्धालुओं को अवगत कराया
- सुख के लिए स्वच्छ एवं शांत मन ही सर्वोत्तम साधन : स्वामी संपूर्णानंद सरस्वती
- पूर्व की सरकारों ने शिवालिक तलहटी क्षेत्र की पूरी तरह से उपेक्षा की : कृष्ण बेदी
astrology Chandigarh News Choices Covid editor's pick Haryana News Headline Health News Highlight Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Popular Punjab news Top Trendy What's New