NIO Desk, July 14
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 has been released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Candidates who intend to take the Combined Civil Services Examination 4 can obtain their admit cards from TNPSC’s official website at tnpsc.gov.in.
On July 24, 2022, the written examination for Group 4 services will be held. Candidates can obtain their admit cards from the official website by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Visit the official site of TNPSC on tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2022 link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
TNPSC Group 4 notification will fill 7301 posts in Tamil Naidu Ministerial Service, Tamil Naidu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Naidu Secretariat Service, Tamil Naidu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service, Tamil Naidu Housing Board Subordinate Service, Tamil Naidu Slum Clearance Board Non-Technical Subordinate Service. For more related details candidates can check the official site of TNPSC.
astrology Chandigarh News editor's pick Haryana News Health News Himachal News India News Jammu&Kashmir latest jobs Mizoram North India News Panchkula News Panjab University Punjab news